Engineered Timber Flooring
ReadyFlor 1 strip
Timber Flooring Brisbane
Wood Floors Too Expensive? Timber Flooring in Brisbane is the Answer
Whether you are looking for new flooring options for your home or your business DIY Floors has the modular flooring solution for you. You can choose from our hybrid, vinyl, laminate, bamboo, and timber ranges. If you would like a wooden floor but cannot afford it or the installation, then you must look at our range of timber flooring in Brisbane and delivered Australia-wide. Our flooring options are all so quick and easy to install with the end product being durable, easy to maintain, and stylish.
Little Known Facts About Engineered Timber Flooring in Brisbane
Engineered timber looks like real wood, has many of the advantages of wood but without the expensive price tag. Engineered timber flooring involves a process whereby multiple layers of plywood are bound together with a bonding material and then sealed with a solid wood lamella (top layer). This process provides the flooring with its durability and strength to withstand heavy foot traffic and the weight of heavy furniture.
- Due to the manufacturing process used, this flooring does not expand and contract as much as solid wood does, making it ideal for installing in rooms where moisture and temperature levels fluctuate, such as bathrooms and kitchens.
- It is available in different tree species, grades, and finishes, letting you choose the colouring that will best suit your room’s design.
- By sanding the wood, you can get rid of stains, scuff marks, and scratches and then refinish it with a varnish to rejuvenate your floor.
Benefits of DIY Floors
We are the wholesale division of Briz Floors Pty Ltd, and since we buy and install modular flooring, we have been able to negotiate excellent discounts with our suppliers. We, in turn, provide these savings to our DIY members. Modular floors are tiles that connect into one another without the need for anchors, nails, or glue, making them quick to install. Other benefits include:
- Our ranges will allow you to have a timber-looking floor without paying the high price of a timber floor. Our hybrid, vinyl, and laminate ranges come in various shades — all with the wood look.
- For the more original wood look and feel, we have options of Genesis bamboo and engineered timber flooring made from Australian wood. Both of these go through manufacturing processes that provide them with extra strength, making them suitable for areas that are subject to heavy foot traffic.
- Our showroom, which is near Brisbane, is open to the public. All flooring and related accessories are available for purchasing online, with the options to collect from our or our supplier’s warehouse, or couriered throughout Australia.
Why Trust DIY Floors Regarding Floating Timber Floors in Brisbane?
Our comprehensive knowledge of floating floor solutions enables us to provide suitable advice for every project. From colour selection to installation to our exceptional after-sales service, our friendly staff can make sure that you are satisfied with your new floors. To book an appointment in our showroom, contact us.