It looks amazing, is easy to care for, environmentally friendly and sustainable, insect resistant, moisture resistant, dimensionally stable, durable and affordable.
Strand Woven Bamboo Flooring
Strand Woven Bamboo Flooring Technology Produces a Harder Floor
DIY Floors have a variety of modular flooring systems that you can install quickly and easily to give a room, your home, or office a revamp. We provide several choices from our hybrid, vinyl, laminate, bamboo, timber, and carpet tiles flooring ranges. We love the Genesis bamboo range; their strand woven bamboo flooring system is durable as they use bamboo harvested at full maturity and manufactured using hot press technology. This technology ensures there are no cold joints in the floorboards, which could weaken and split over time. Strand woven bamboo flooring is environmentally friendly, sustainable, insect and moisture resistant, easy to care for, dimensionally stable, and affordable.
Benefits of DIY Floors
As the Australian-owned wholesale division of Briz Floors Pty Ltd, which sells and installs many modular flooring systems, we have managed to negotiate considerable discounts with our suppliers. We share these savings with our DIY members. We stock high-quality hybrid, vinyl, laminate, bamboo, and timber flooring systems suitable for homes and businesses.
- The laminate flooring brand we sell has a gloss flat finish and has Aquashield water damage protection. The Genesis range of bamboo flooring follows the manufacturing process known as hot press technology, which uses heat to strengthen the joints for a strong and durable product.
- You can visit our showroom in Queensland or browse through our online store and shop at your convenience.
- When checking out your order, you have the option to collect from our warehouse or our supplier’s warehouse, or have it shipped Australia-wide. Orders over $3 000 with delivery within the metro areas will receive free shipping.
Tips for Getting More Value Out of Our Bamboo Flooring Available in the Gold Coast
How you look after your flooring determines how long it will last. The same applies to how you care for bamboo flooring in the Gold Coast. We advise that you follow the care and maintenance instructions on our website and those that come with the flooring sets.
- Regularly sweep or vacuum to keep grit and dirt off the floor, which could scratch the floor when stepped on. Do not drag furniture across the surface, and place protective pads underneath heavy furniture.
- Only use an approved bamboo wooden cleaning product to clean the floors. Never wet or mop the flooring with water or other products, as excessive moisture can cause the floorboards to warp.
- Mop up liquid spills as quickly as possible to prevent moisture damage. Place a doormat at entrances to the rooms with bamboo flooring to trap sand and grit from entering the room, small stones caught in shoe soles will scratch the floor’s surface.
What You Stand to Gain When You Use DIY Floors
We provide you with access to a range of high-quality modular flooring systems that are stylish, durable, and easy to install, and brings you the benefit of our discounted bulk rates. We offer delivery throughout Australia and the options of collecting from our supplier’s warehouse or our warehouse.
Feel free to contact us for flooring advice or assistance, our team will gladly help.