The Evolution laminate flooring collection is Australia’s only gloss flat finish (no bevelled edges) laminate and features AquaShield water damage protection for easy maintenance.
Clix laminate flooring will give you the style and durability you want for your home, at a price you will love.
Water Resistant Laminate Flooring
We Supply Water Resistant Laminate Flooring
The flooring of a property goes a long way in contributing to its overall value. While there are multiple options available to homeowners, you should consider installing water resistant laminate flooring. The Evolution laminate flooring collection from DIY Flooring is Australia’s only gloss flat finish laminate without bevelled edges. It features AquaShield water damage protection that assists with maintenance and increases its longevity.
Benefits of Laminate Floors in Brisbane
Homeowners around the world consider laminate flooring as a trendy solution. This material has found its way into the hearts of commercial property owners and managers, offering a sophisticated appearance for businesses. If you’re struggling to understand why more people are gravitating towards laminate wood-look flooring, perhaps discovering the benefits of this solution can provide insight.
- When you’re preparing for renovations of your home or office, you expect the project to require a massive budget. Of course, saving dollars is equally as important as boosting the appearance of the property. For this reason, the majority of people wish to create the ideal result at the lowest possible cost without compromising functionality, aesthetic appeal, sustainability and practicality. Laminate floors mimic genuine hardwood without the need for exorbitant costs.
- There are flooring options that deteriorate in appearance quickly, especially when you expose it to sunlight. Ushering in the Vitamin D from the sun would mean having to expect the flooring to dull over time. However, modern laminate floors are fade-resistant and will take longer to display the effects of sun exposure. Furthermore, its upper wear layer withstands scratches better than other surfaces. This durability and versatility add to the longevity of the flooring.
- Consider alternative flooring solutions such as ceramic tiles or hardwood. These usually take a few days to install. Oak look laminate doesn’t require extensive installation time or a specific skill set. You simply snap the laminate into place, which helps you save on installation costs.
Tips to Maintain Laminate Plank Flooring
If you want your laminate floors to last a long time, you must adopt a regular cleaning and maintenance routine. Naturally, the material is low maintenance so you don’t have to spend money on expensive cleaning agents. Keeping laminate floors in pristine condition is simple, and following these tips will ensure your floor’s condition for several years.
- Even though you’re dealing with waterproof laminate, excessive water will affect the floor by promoting mould and mildew. If you decide to mop your laminate floor, ensure that you ring out the water before applying it to the surface. You should never pour water directly onto laminate floors as the liquid could seep through and cause damage to other areas of your flooring.
- The accumulation of dust and dirt is normal in every household. You can remove these with dry cleaning methods such as sweeping with a soft bristle or rubber bristle broom. There’s no restriction on using a vacuum cleaner to remove dust and dirt. Removing these particles prevents surface scratches when people are walking across the floor.
- If you plan on cleaning your laminate floors with a detergent, ensure that it is a mild option. Always dilute the chemical with water and never apply the detergent directly onto the surface. It’s wise to ask the supplier about which detergents are safe to use. Alternatively, you can use vinegar to clean and remove odours from the laminate. Simply dilute half a cup of vinegar in four litres of water and apply it as a detergent.
What You Gain By Choosing DIY Floors
When you order from us, we’ll deliver your order directly to you and orders over $3 000 qualify for free shipping. Contact us to discuss your flooring requirements.